25 March, 2020 12 AM to 30 April, 2020 12 AM
The FastJobs Excellence Awards are open for nominations!
During these tough times, the team at FastJobs believes that it's never been more important to give all frontline and support staff the recognition they deserve.
Nominators and Award finalists stand a chance to win prizes up to $3,000 per category. All nominees will have their stories posted on the FastJobs Excellence Awards Facebook group, and finalists will be featured on The New Paper too!
There will be a judging panel of this digital awards who will shortlist nine finalists for online voting. The top three winners are then chosen based on public voting on social media.
We are searching for deserving winners in the following categories (read our evaluation criteria in the nomination form):
1. Outstanding Service Award - The one who goes to great lengths to ensure the best experience
2. Lifelong Learner Award - The one who has shown their ability to continuously adapt and learn new skills
3. Rockstar Rookie Award - The new addition to the team who has been performing above expectations
If you would like to submit a nomination via a form, click on this link to fill up the nomination form and we'll help with your nomination. Start nominating now!
- Last date for submissions: 30th April 2020.
- Finalists will be announced in mid-May and the top three winners will be announced online in end-May.