Four different shops in VivoCity were visited on the same day.
Four different shops in VivoCity were visited on the same day during their infectious phase.
It was among 13 new locations added to the Ministry of Health's (MOH) list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious phase on Tuesday (Sep 15).
Other locations include IKEA Tampines, Plaza Singapura, NEX, Changi Airport Terminal 1 and Lau Pa Sat.
The details for the locations are:
1. IKEA Tampines on Sep 1, 12.10pm to 1.30pm.
2. Golden Village Hall 4 at VivoCity on Sep 1, 6.55pm to 11.15pm
3. Pizza Hut at Hougang Mall on Sep 1, 7.20pm to 9.10pm
4. Ambush at Junction 8 on Sep 3, 1pm to 2.45pm
5. Tim Ho Wan at Plaza Singapura on Sep 3, 7pm to 830pm
6. Secret Recipe at Plaza Singapura on Sep 3, 8.40pm to 9.45pm
7. IMM on Sep 4, 11.40am to 12.45pm
8. UOB Branch - Hougang MRT Branch on Sep 4, 1pm to 1.35pm
9. Golden Village Hall 5 at Tiong Bahru Plaza on Sep 4, 8.50pm to 1.10am
10. Han's at Waterway Point on Sep 5, 12.45pm to 1.55pm
11. Lau Pa Sat on Sep 5, 6.10pm to 8.35pm
12. Saizeriya at Hougang Mall on Sep 6, 12.10pm to 1.30pm
13. Ya Kun Family Cafe at NEX on Sep 7,10.20am to 11am
14. Nando's at Plaza Singapura on Sep 7, 2.30pm to 3.20pm
15. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at VivoCity on Sep 8, 12.20pm to 1.10pm
16. Jean Yip Hair and Hair Spa at VivoCity on Sep 8, 1.55pm to 3pm
17. Nailz Gallery at Harbourfront Centre on Sep 8, 3.20pm to 4.25pm
18. DAISO at VivoCity on Sep 8, 5.20pm to 6pm
19. Fairprice XTRA at VivoCity on Sep 8, 6.10pm to 6.40pm
20. Burger King at Changi Airport Terminal 1 on Sep 9, 12.45pm to 1.45pm
Places are deemed to have been "visited" if a confirmed community case was there for more than 30 minutes. The list will be updated on a rolling 14-days basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the same time as the COVID-19 cases, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from the date of your visit, MOH advised.
Should you develop "symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell", see a doctor promptly and inform him of your exposure history, said MOH.
Singapore reported 34 cases on Tuesday, with six imported cases. There were no community cases for the second straight day.
BANNER AND TEASER PHOTO CREDIT: SCREENSHOT FROM GOOGLE STREET VIEW
Feeling bored at home? Hop on to Cr8studiosg to watch chat shows, stand-up comedy and music performances! Or visit MehGoWhere.SG for more resources or things to do!