Queensway Shopping Centre’s Anytime Fitness was visited on four separate days.
Queensway Shopping Centre's Anytime Fitness gym was visited on four separate days by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period.
It was among five new locations added to the Ministry of Health's (MOH) list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious phase on Monday (Sep 14).
Other locations include the Shake Shack outlet at Liat Towers and 4Fingers Crispy Chicken outlet at Changi Airport Terminal 3.
The details for these locations in chronological order are:
1. Shake Shack at Liat Towers on Sep 1, 7.35pm to 9pm
2. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 3, 8.30pm to 9.30pm
3. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 4, 8.40pm to 9.30pm
4. Han's at Waterway Point on Sep 6, 8pm to 8.55pm
5. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 6, 8.20pm to 9.30pm
6. West Mall, on Sep 8, 3pm to 4.15pm
7. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 8, 8.25pm to 9.30pm
8. 4Fingers Crispy Chicken at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on Sep 9, 1.55pm to 2.35pm
If you were at any of the locations during the same time as the COVID-19 cases, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from the date of your visit, MOH advised.
Should you develop "symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell", see a doctor promptly and inform him of your exposure history, said MOH.
Singapore reported 48 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, with five imported cases. There were no new community cases.
BANNER AND TEASER PHOTO CREDIT: SCREENSHOT FROM GOOGLE STREET VIEW
Feeling bored at home? Hop on to Cr8studiosg to watch chat shows, stand-up comedy and music performances! Or visit MehGoWhere.SG for more resources or things to do!